quarta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2008

Early years

Once upon a time, some guys woke up and said:

“Hey Jude, don’t let me down.”
“Don’t carry the world upon your shoulder...”
“Take a sad song and make it better.”

A little time after that I passed away.
I saw them grow, I saw them get wasted, I saw them hold my hand.
I saw the sky go purple, I saw Lucy appears in the sky with diamonds…
I saw the times run through my skin, while I chose to stop in a time spot.
I saw all the beauty of the world and I saw the war.
I spoke words of wisdom…
I had extreme freedom. And I had extreme love.
And I was stupid enough to let it all behind in early years…

Now I’m here again…
Without freedom, without love.
Without time to be me. Carrying the world upon my shoulder.
Trying to make any sad song into something better.

Anyways, someday, not yesterday, there will be an answer…
Let it be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oZYqAeIdYk&feature=PlayList&p=FFFB73B014B9604A&index=3

2 comentários:

Karina Zichelle disse...

Perfect!
Good day, sunshine!!!
Yellow submarine!
I love, you, my beauty fair!
kisses
^^

Blower's Daughter disse...

Hi,Fê!
I love Let it be and Hey Jude!Great/greatest(?)songs!
Your text is fantastic!
And my english is not good,hahahahaha
Kisses!